By following our Forever Love advice, you can have many years of enjoyment with your Lisa Kelleher Mythical Accessories and Fashion Jewellery piece.
- As with all accessories, they should be the last thing you put on before you leave, and the first thing you remove when you get home.
- Remove your piece before applying perfumes and moisturizers and before washing, showering or swimming.
- Please do not submerse in water.
- NEVER use chemical or ultrasonic jewellery cleaners.
- Polish only with a soft cloth if needed.
- Take care not to apply undue pressure or force to your piece.
- Do not drop or knock against hard surfaces.
- Store in a soft fluffy environment for best results.
Sometimes, a little investment is worth a lot of love. By choosing a precious metal upgrade for your metal accents, we offer a Lifetime Enjoyment Promise to you.
Below are some tips on how to clean 14KT Gold-filled and Sterling Silver if tarnishing occurs, or you simply want to bring back its luster:
- If an item does begin to tarnish, cleaning it right away will make it easier to restore the shine than if you let it sit longer.
- Use a soft polishing cloth to remove oxidation.
- If the polishing cloth doesn’t remove all the tarnish, wash only the precious metal components in warm water with a few drops of mild dish washing liquid. Immerse the metal in the water and gently hand wash. Use a cotton swab for tight corners, or soft baby toothbrush can be used for more abrasive cleaning if needed.
- Do not submerge the entire piece into water – only the Sterling Silver or 14KT Gold-Filled components.
- Thoroughly rinse your pieces after washing, and completely dry the piece before storing, as moisture is one of the factors that contributes to tarnishing.
- Blackened Sterling Silver is chemically oxidised to get that antique look, and no further care is required.
For more information on 14KT Gold Filled, visit our FAQ’s page.
*If your Sterling Silver, Blackened Sterling Silver or 14KT Gold-Filled metal accents don’t live up to your longevity expectations due to discolouration, and you’ve done your best to follow our Forever Love advice, we promise to replace them free of charge. Please refer to our Shipping and Returns page for more info.
All our finished products are miniature works of art, made by hand, and as such, are NOT indestructible; however, extra thought and care is put in to every piece to ensure maximum strength and durability, within the parameters of the materials used.
Every single detail of every single piece is personally inspected before it is passed by our stringent quality assurance specialists. If you find something out of the ordinary with your piece that is not caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or by failure to follow Lisa Kelleher Mythical Accessories and Fashion Jewellery’s Forever Love advice above, then our Structural Integrity Promise to you is to replace or repair your piece, free of charge. Please refer to our Shipping and Returns page for further info.
Every item found to be defective under this promise may be, at the discretion of Lisa Kelleher Mythical Accessories and Fashion Jewellery:
1. replaced by an identical piece, if available:
2. substituted with a piece of comparable value; or
3. repaired depending on the degree of damage to the product as well as on the feasibility and the availability of replacement parts.
Please retain the purchase or delivery receipt in case you have a claim. The receipt serves as proof of purchase and authenticity for products purchased and as evidence of entitlement to this promise.
Our Structural Integrity Promise is extended to you over a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
Lisa Kelleher Mythical Accessories and Fashion Jewellery reserves the right to amend or adapt these warranty conditions with implications for the future at its discretion at any time.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.